Dec 29, 2011

Maybe I Will Actually Remember The Password This Time by: Katie

Some pretty horrific events have taken place where I live and I wanted to write my two cents about the horrific douche canoe who decided to murder and dismember the body of a beautiful little 9 year old girl.  I entered my username and password only for Blogger to tell me a million times that my password was wrong.  All of this resulted in me giving up and just creating a new page again. 

Now I don't know what I'm more frustrated over-- the password thing, the evil troll or the people who continue to post ignorant rumors they have heard/read about the story surrounding the little girl.  Maybe it's both.  So, hopefully I will actually remember the password to this page and my next blog will focus on this little girl.

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment